Friday, July 25, 2008

More 24th of July

Here is Grandma Carrie and Ryan. I think he is teething, he is always trying to chew on something.
Here I am with my boys, Ethan and Jake. WE love cotton Candy!
Here is a picture at the parade. Jake found this giant super man doll at DI and he loves it. We have to take it everywhere.
Here are my Grandparents and my mom and little boy Ryan. IT was a lovely morning for a parade.

1 comment:

The Garrison Family said...

Yeah for JanaRae! You did it, you started a blog. BEWARE it's addicting, not writing, but reading, you click on one then find another one and etc. I think it's the best way to stay updated on everyone. It's so nice. Your family is so adorable. I have three boys too......ahhhhhhhh! It's so caotic all the time. Good luck on this thing....I'll be watching :)