Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ethan Rocks Our Faces Off

This is Mark by the way - this video is a little older but I thought I would put it up here.

So as an intro for it, in case anyone doesn't know, Ethan is deaf - but he has a cochlear implant so he can hear. One day I figured out how to plug an ipod into Ethan's implant and he LOVED it. Too bad we all can't plug ipods directly into our brain! Anyhow, turns out his favorite song was "Sweetness" by Jimmy Eat World. He made us put it on repeat and he listened to it for over an hour straight... soooo we (me and Ethan) made a music video using him and the song.

Oh and the fish tank you can see in the background of the video - we hated those fish but never had the heart to flush them down the toilet. So we gave them away for free (and actually I would have paid someone to take them) on KSL.com. The point of all of this is that it's fine that we got rid of them because they will live on forever in this video - and of course our hearts.

4 comments:

Katie said...

He's super cute! I was unaware that you were in the music video business, Mark. A talent that I knew nothing of in High School.

And seriously, the fish? I could hardly watch your kid because I was trying so hard to find the dang fish! You are random!

Sarah Hall said...

That was awesome Ethan...what a cute little rocker. I'll buy tickets to his first show.

Tanya Leigh said...

WOW, He really know how to rock! I love the strumming action :) How cool that he got to listen to it! (does it sound the same to him?)

Taylor Family said...

cute. Who plays the guitar in your house?