
Where have I been for the past nine days? Stuck in the Twilight Books. My friend Titia let me borrow the first book and on Saturday the 1st I read about 3 chapters. Then I finished it on Monday. T
hen on Tuesday night I borrowed book 2 New Moon. No, I didn't sleep that night. I think I finished the entire book by Wednesday. I thought this was getting a little out of control. So I took a break for the rest of the Day Wednesday
and then on Thursday I bought book 3 Eclipse.I read that on all night as well and during Ryan's long nap on Friday. I finished it Friday afternoon. So I went and bought book 4 Breaking Dawn that same day. Mark was going to Nerd night (playing video games with his buddies until all hour so the night) so I started reading Breaking Dawn.
I read a lot on Saturday and Mark let me read all day Sunday and I finished Sunday night. My life can now go back to normal. I told Mark that the Twilight books were my drug of choice. I think it became a little bit of an unhealthy addiction. But now that I have finished those I can go back and hopefully reread (a little more slowly) for enjoyment instead of the out of control obsession.
4 comments:
I love that you got into twilight! I heard about Thanksgiving day 10k.... I might have to opt for the 5k because I've been so sick, I haven't been able to run. Are you going to see the twilight movie?
Oh, major time sucker. I scheduled reading with our vacations this year so I wouldn't feel bad if I ignored my kids (which I did for days....)
I swear I'm the only one I know who still hasn't read the series. Maybe someday- maybe when I have this kid and am stuck in the hospital for 3 days.
I am working on fitting them all in. I have to say I really enjoyed Twilight though, New Moon keeps calling my name.
Post a Comment