So I know I haven't blogged in a really long time. I am feeling a little overwhelmed trying to catch up on all the holidays. So I am just going to be brief and say we loved them all. We went to AZ on the 26. ON the 27 Mark and I went to Rocky Point, Mexico with out kids! Thanks mom and dad. We spent about 3 days in AZ after that. We had lots of fun playing games and doing whatever else my parents had planned. We also got to spend time with some college friends. I was also able to meet one of my high school friends at the park with our kids. It was so nice!
Here is a video of Ryan. He lately feels the need to pose for all pictures. I have two really quick clips so I will just post them both.
Funny Story about Ethan! Yesterday as I was waiting to go into sharing time for primary with my class I saw Ethan sitting with his class and he had his arm around a girl?! I talked to the girl's mom to see if she saw and she hadn't but she saw them holding hands on the way to thier primary class! After church I asked Ethan about this girl. I asked him her name. He said I don't know. Then he said. She's kinda pretty and cute.
Haha I hope he learns the girl's name before he gets any more action. True Hemingway, a little charmer :)

7 comments:
Okay that is sooooo Cute! I love Ryan's smile I really wish we lived close to each other so we could see each other kids grow up.
Well like I said love the little clip and love the story about Ethan.
Ryan is adorable! He is getting so big too! Way cute! And i love the story about Ethan, so funny! What a ladies man :)
Ryan is so cute. I love when his eyes close!
I miss seeing your family. Your kids are so funny and have such great personalities. I can just see Ethan holding that girls hand.
Dear Mark and JanaRae,
Thanks for the short clips of Ryan. They made my day! How I love my grandchildren. I think Ethan takes after his dad a bit. Let's hope he doesn't start rolling in the mud this spring to impress that little girl!
Love,
Mom
THat is cute! I love that smile!
THat is cute! I love that smile!
Post a Comment