We just got Ethan's progress report back from his school. Ethan got 4 out of 4 on almost everything. He got a 3 on matching the letters with their sounds. We couldn't be more excited. He is doing so well. Mark and I were just wondering how he was doing the night before it was sent home. It is really common for deaf kids to repeat kindergarten. We are hoping that Ethan won't have to. If he keeps doing this well it looks like he can be mainstreamed for all of first grade. Currently Ethan goes to a mainstream AM kindergarten class and then PM he is at the school for the deaf. The progress report was for his AM class.
1 day ago

9 comments:
Dear Mark and JanaRae,
Okay, Ethan is a miracle! I am thrilled to hear he is doing so well in school. It always takes me by surprise when he talks so clearly on the telephone! Way to go Ethan!!
Love,
Mom
Wow! Way to go Ethan! He has made so much progress.
He's a Hemingway... that means he's a genius! it runs in the family :)
Hi Janarae I saw you posted on Kerri's blog. It seems like it has been so long. Your family is adorable. That is great news about your little Ethan what a blessing. Keep in touch:)
That is incredible! Really, a miracle. Did you ever think it would be like this? :)
Good for Ethan- I'm happy for you guys. That's great news!!
That is such wonderful news! Go Ethan!
AWESOME!! Congratulations to Ethan! WAY TO GO!!
I was going to tell you that the Carlsons teach Benson's class at church! He is constantly talking about his friend Jacob from Utah. . . ;)
JanaRae, that is great!!! I am so impressed with him, and happy to hear you will be able to keep him mainstreamed. Hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment