Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sister Lunch

My sister Emily and I have lunch together once a week. She is going to beauty school at Dallas Roberts.We used to go to a park near her school during her lunch hour. Now that it is cold we just meet at the University Mall. Today I brought my camera. Emily called me around 12:15 and said she hadn't left her school yet. She apparently had some psycho client that had many demands and she had to cut and style his hair during her lunch hour. I left the Mall around 1. My kids had gotten their energy out at the tree house Dino area. Here is Ryan at the Water Ball thing. He loves it. Last week he got soaking wet so this week I just took his clothes off. I think the other people there thought I was a little crazy. He really enjoys it though.
This is Jake in the Dino. He had so much fun today. He made a new friend whom he played with the entire time.


We went to Mark's work afterwards. Emily was finally finished with the nightmare client so she met us there. It is always fun to visit with her. My boys are so happy at Mark's office.

Here's Jake playing Nintendo in Mark's game room. Do you think Mark actually works at work?



2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

With an office like that, it'd be hard to work!

Emily K. said...

Hey JanaRae! I was excited to see you on Facebook. It has been so long since our Nursing Home days. I don't usually do Facebook, either, just mainly the blog, which you are welcome to check out. 3 boys must keep you super busy! I bet you are the greatest mom! I still remember when I guessed you were pregnant after you just kept eating bowls of peaches. We have a girl, and boy. Taylee is 4, and Rohne is 3. They are 14 months apart, and fight more than they get along, but they are fun. We are having our 3rd in June. Another boy. I hope you don't mind if I add your blog to my Friends list? I would love to keep checking up on your life.
Ours if you can't link to it from this comment is thekleinfam.blogspot.com. You guys should really come up and visit your sister in Washington sometime. We've been here since about 2003, and I'm getting more used to it, and liking it more every day.