Monday, April 13, 2009

Baby Number 4

Well every time I am pregnant I tell Mark we aren't going to find out what we are having. I just feel like when I do I am opening my Christmas present before Christmas, anyway I also tell him if he can come to the appointment then we will find out since he is the one who wants to know. So it was the same thing with this time. Mark went to work and I fully expected him to miss the appt. however somethings got changed and he had nothing to do but wait so he came home and then came to my appt. So after this lengthy explanation we are having a Boy! We couldn't be more excited, although I am still a little grumpy about having to find out. Yeah for little boys! I am due August 26, and hoping he comes by September 1:)

10 comments:

Hild Family said...

So it's another boy. You two are good at making boys, and cute ones too! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Michele said...

i can't believe you are having ANOTHER boy!!! that is crazy! we are so excited for you guys though, we love nephews!!! :)

Heather said...

Congrats!! At least you know how to handle boys already.=) I guess all your girls are waiting in heaven for later.

Taylor Family said...

Congratulations! I am nervous about number 4 so I think we're going to wait another year, but we'll see. We're so excited for you!

melissa t. said...

I thought you were really going to make it to the end without finding out! i am glad you found out, because I really wanted to know-yeah for boys.

Alyse and Bob said...

Yea for boys!!!! We saw Matt and Emily tonight. We were finishing dinner when they arrived. -- We stopped by the condo earlier to drop of the key that we had so my Mom talked to Emily then too.

Hemingway Family said...

Yeah for another Hemingway boy!! Do you want another blanket from grandma for him?

Tanya Leigh said...

Ooo! That is so funny that he surprised you - the stinker ;) I have to make it through one more ultrasound and tell them I STILL don't want to know. Wish me luck!

CONGRATS! Now you can plan your cute BOY diapers! :)

THE BADGERS said...

Congratulations! I was thinking about you the other day and wondering if you were training for another marathon...apparently not at the moment. That is wonderful! 4 boys will be great!