Monday, July 13, 2009

Maple Mountain

We made it camping finally without rain! We got up to whiting campground which is at Maple Mountain in Mapleton. We had a great campsite just by the creek. The boys had a lot of fun playing in the creek Friday night. On Saturday morning we went on a "bear hunt." The boys found a "cave" that they thought a little bear was in but it wasn't there. We had to turn around after an hour since Ryan was all tuckered out. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from Friday night. My battery died that night so Mark took more pictures on his phone Saturday and I don't have those. We can't get Ryan to smile normally for a pictures. He is such a cheeser!
This is Ryan when he didn't know we were taking a picture.

Ethan and Jake found this big board and used it at their boat.



Jake surfing








1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

We're going camping soon to, in a trailer though! Congrats to Mark, and I love that Ethan made your bed for you. I can't believe he's that old.