Andrew is now two weeks. Wow! I think the first two weeks of a baby's life goes by so much quicker than the last two weeks of pregnancy. I am still in shock that this little guy came early. I am so glad he did. We sure love him. I had one friend say she loves the feeling of "you've always been a part of our family" that comes with the birth of each new child. It has been true for us every time.
Here are Andrew's two week stats
Here are Andrew's two week statsHeight 19 3/4 in 23%
weight 7 lbs. 14 oz. 23%
Head 35 1/2 cm. 23%
Head 35 1/2 cm. 23%

4 comments:
That's quite the face! Little Andrew, what a dear little baby. I can't tell if he has red or blond hair. Either way, we'll take him! I'm getting so excited to see you!
He's smaller at two weeks than mine are at birth. I'm jealous. I still dream of having a little baby!
Oh man, time TOTALLY flies! What a sweetheart he is. I am totally baby-mooning with our new little guy too. Head over heels I tell ya. Andrew looks so much like Ethan! Too cute!
he is adorable. seems like just yesterday that was Nixon. Now he is 7 months! it goes WAY too fast!
Post a Comment