Thursday, December 31, 2009

Linen Closet Fun

Today I was cleaning. I know for those of you who know me well this may come as a shock :) However it needed to be done so I decided to roll up my sleeves and get some good scrubbing done. I cleaned my bathroom. Next on the list was the stove, microwave and fridge. While I was cleaning the fridge I realized that my boys were TOO quiet. I decided I better check on them. I went down stairs and could hear them but couldn't find them. Hmmmm..... I followed the sound and was led into their bathroom and then into their linen closet. They are having a sleepover tomorrow night with my cousins Dyllan and Addison and they are so excited. They told me they are going to sleep here when they come. I think we might need to make a few changes to their plans.

3 comments:

Anderson Family said...

That so funny and I love the picture! I bet they were having fun in the closet!

Taylor Family said...

That is the cutest picture ever!

MyKidsMom said...

That is adorable! I love it :)