Monday, January 25, 2010

What have we been up to lately

Well I know I have neglected this blog for a while so here are a few of the things I have gotten in photos that we have done lately.

First: Ryan got stitches I was actually in the other room and came out when he was crying and blood was dripping everywhere so here is what I think happened.
Ryan and Jake were coloring with markers (skinny crayola ones) at the table. Ryan most likely was bugging Jake (which is typical) and then Jake pushed Ryan off the chair while Ryan was holding a marker and he landed on the lid of the marker. WE (Mark and I) thought we could super glue it together. So Mark held Ryan (which he wasn't very still) while I tried to glue. I ended up gluing Mark's hands to Ryan's head and then we realized how deep it was. I took him to the doctor and they stitched him up. He actually was running around the house and broke one of his stitches before we got to get them out. Ryan is all healed now with a little scab in place of the stitches.
Second: Jake and I built a snowman
I felt this was a true act of love and service on my behalf since I hate snow. The whole time I was rolling these balls I kept thinking to myself. Where is the fun in being cold and rolling heavy balls of snow to stack on top of each other. I did it and Jake was happy. Sad note. After all that work, Jake went to put a rattle on his face for the mouth and knocked his head off. I told him I wasn't going to go out and fix it. I guess I had had enough love and service out in the snow.


Third: Ethan got ready with a little inspiration from his backpack.

I let Ethan go to school trying to dress like Bakugan. He insisted on wearing his church shoes because Bakugan has black shoes. I thought he looked so silly I had to take a picture and then I put him on the bus. ( the above picture is Bakugan and below is Ethan's version of Bakugan)



Fourth: I got a new sewing table and the box was a big hit.
One of the favorites it became a stage. Ethan set up all these chairs in his room and put on a concert for me and Mark. What a cutie!







Fifth: Andrew is now 5 months old.
He is officially wearing 6-9 month clothes. He weighs 16lbs. He is such a doll. We love him. Thank you Lee Ann for this darling outfit!


5 comments:

Michele said...

hahaha Bakugan! Very cute pics, JanaRae! Poor Ryan's head. Other than that, it all looked very fun.

Mike said...

Chicks dig scars Ryan. Good luck women of the world. This is Mike Taylor by the way...despite what blogger may say.

Taylor Family said...

I don't get all the fuss about snow either! Which is why I am stoked to move to Atlanta. I just may not ever see snow again, unless I go looking for it. What a shame :)

Lee Ann said...

Thanks for all the updates JanaRae! Andrew looks so cute in his little outfit! Thanks for taking a picture of him!

Tanya Leigh said...

My word! Andrew is getting so big! He is SO adorable! And, I can't believe both our Ryan's got stitches the same week! *snicker* poor thing.