I have been giving Jake one of my burp cloths for a "nose wipey" He uses it to wipe his constantly runny nose. One day he told me he had a great idea. He wanted me to sew a hole in it and then attach one of Andrew's binkie holders to it so he could pin it to his shirt and then when he went to his friends house he would always have his "nose wipey". I put a button hole in this on Saturday. Jake was so excited. He actually wore it all day and even wiped his nose when he didn't need to just to practice. I just had to take a picture to document this funny little guy.
Ryan found this binkie this morning. I am not really sure where it came from but he brought it to me and said "mines" I told him sure he could have it and he immediately put it in his mouth. What a goofy kid. I don't think he has used a binkie in over a year. 
Ryan found this binkie this morning. I am not really sure where it came from but he brought it to me and said "mines" I told him sure he could have it and he immediately put it in his mouth. What a goofy kid. I don't think he has used a binkie in over a year. 

3 comments:
Thanks for the cute pictures. Your little boys keep me laughing!
What' with kids and binky's. They always seem to be interested, even years after giving them up!
haha your kids are hilarious! so fun.
Post a Comment