We have some of Mark's old clothes. Well one outfit. It was out and it fits Ryan so I had to put him in it and take a picture. I wish I had a picture of Mark in this outfit to put side by side but I don't. You will just have to use your imagination. I did find a picture of Mark when he was 1 1/2 and he looks a TON like Ryan or Ryan looks a TON like him. I don't have a scanner at home so it won't be in this post either. Sorry!
After the photo shoot of Ryan all my boys wanted their picture taken. How could I refuse?
After the photo shoot of Ryan all my boys wanted their picture taken. How could I refuse?


2 comments:
i love all the new posts! looks like a fun summer party. love the last picture of Ryan, it made me laugh so hard! he is such a funny kid!
(this is michele by the way, not dan).
So cute! I was laughing so hard at the picture of Ryan. I love that kid!
Post a Comment