This week has been Round Up Rodeo in Lehi. It is such a fun week with tons of Free things to do. We have done some. We went to a reptile show at the museum and we went to the all horse parade (my favorite). It sounds a little boring but its about a 30 minute parade of all horses. Every little kids dream. After the parade we came home and got ready for the Rodeo. Ethan calls it the Horse Radio :) It was a lot of walking a little bit of sitting and some fun.
Thanks to Janni and her roommie Brittany for coming and helping with the crew.
Andrew got a ride there on my back. I am so happy that I always have my snugli in my car. I can't live with out it.

Here is a picture of the horse event that we witnessed. We also saw a wagon race. It was pretty fun to watch. The winner's back wheels fell off. I was amazed that he still won.

Ethan by the huge bulls!

Our favorite Event the Motorcycles. They were crazy. When Mark has some down time I might have him help me post the video.
Thanks to Janni and her roommie Brittany for coming and helping with the crew.
Andrew got a ride there on my back. I am so happy that I always have my snugli in my car. I can't live with out it.
Here is a picture of the horse event that we witnessed. We also saw a wagon race. It was pretty fun to watch. The winner's back wheels fell off. I was amazed that he still won.

Ethan by the huge bulls!

Our favorite Event the Motorcycles. They were crazy. When Mark has some down time I might have him help me post the video.
In case you are wondering why Mark didn't come to the Rodeo, well he did:) As part of Mark's church calling he has to go to the Rodeo every night (Thurs-Sat.) from 5-11:30 PM. Yesterday he was actually there around 4. He is working the concessions. So lucky for us we got free hamburgers, nachos, and snow cones. Thanks for your service Mark.


3 comments:
Yay the rodeo! It was so much fun! Thank you for the invite and thanks to Mark for the free snow cone.
Did you chop your hair? It is dang cute. We are missing being a part of the Roundup this year-it is fun!
That is the best church calling ever! I am signing colby up for that one if we are ever there. I love how content andrew is in the snugli. So fun!! yeehaw!
Post a Comment