Monday, June 7, 2010

Running Update

On Friday I ran 10 miles. I was pretty tired toward the end but it felt good to run all those miles. This morning I got up and ran a .4 mile hill 5 times. It was a really good run. The only downside is when I got back home and stretched the grass allergies started to kick in. After a little Sudafed I was feeling much better.

We also started potty training Ryan. Although I keep forgetting about it until he tells me he has to go potty and then I remember that we are potty training. So Ryan doesn't really have accidents at home. I have taken him out once each day since Saturday and he has had an accident each time we are out. So I need to remember that we are potty training when we are out. He seems to get distracted easily.

4 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Hooray on the run and the potty training. I hope it continues to go well.

Emily K. said...

Good job on the runs. I hurt my hip, and haven't been able to run. So, jealous of you. Hooray for your young body holding out!! Oooh, potty training is hard. . .

Caglefamily said...

I wish I loved to run, I hear it is addicting, I just haven't given it much of a chance yet. I am envious!! You are awesome.

rachel said...

Wow! 10 miles is incredible. Potty training is on our to do list for this fall. It will probably be checked off next fall. It always takes about a year for our boys to catch on.