Ethan's lost hearing aid -- check
my dinner plates -- still missing
How do you lose an entire set of dinner plates? I'm not quite sure. We eat on Christmas plates the whole month of December. When I put my Christmas plates away I couldn't find my regular ones. Ha Ha. We have been eating on our small plates instead. I guess that helps with portion sizes :)
We had a wonderful Christmas, anniversary and new year's. I don't think I got pictures of any of it.
On Christmas morning we opened our presents and then drove down south to AZ. It was so fun to be with the fam. Emily got there on Tuesday. She and her family were the last ones there. It was so fun to have everyone together!
Tuesday was our anniversary. We went to Mi Amigos (where we had our wedding dinner) and then to the temple. They were pretty full and we weren't able to do sealings so we did a session. It was nice. We then went to Bahama Bucks and got shaved ice. LOVE IT! I can't believe we have been married 9 years. It goes by so fast. Mark is my best friend and I love having him come home to our family every night. Here are a few things that I feel are golden about Mark and I didn't really know before we got married.
-He is more supportive of me than I am of myself.
-He is a really hard worker and can fix almost anything!
-He is a great dad
-He is an amazing spouse.
I love you Mark!
For new years we hung out at my parent's home. Well we packed up our van so we could drive back home. After we got the kids in bed we played guesters. Highlight of that game was my mom doing pucker (as a lemon face not kissing) and her acting out Mermaid on the table. We drove back New Year's Day. It is nice to be in our own beds. Only wish school didn't have to start. I feel like it takes me a week to get back in the swing of things. I think I will be doing my grocery shopping FINALLY today and then we will be back in order.
Happy New Year Everyone.
3 days ago

2 comments:
And you are a wonderful daughter(in-law) and we love you! Happy Belated Anniversary!
That's funny about the dishes. We do the same, but I just pack our current dishes in the Christmas dishes box so that I won't lose them ;)
Post a Comment