As soon as we walked in the door my kids asked to go swimming. So we changed our clothes and went swimming. It was a little breezy but the boys had fun.
The next day we went to this fantastic park. We stayed there for two hours. They have lots of fun things that aren't found at typical parks.
I think this was Ethan's favorite thing. He never seemed dizzy when getting off. I don't know how he could spin around so many times.
We took the kids to the St. George Temple visitor center. It was so fun to be there with them. This has been one of my most favorite temples for a long time. On Thursday morning I got up early and went and did initiatory. It was such a sweet experience to be in that temple. I kept thinking of the conference talk by L. Tom Perry in October 2009 I feel like these older temple are so sacred and being there was one of my highlights of my trip.
On Saturday we went to the kite festival. It was so fun. So the last few pictures are from that. We let each kid have 3 tickets. Michele bought them all kites before we came down. They loved trying to fly them minus the help from the wind.

1 comment:
"i'm on top of the world!" haha... i loved that :). we had so much fun w/ you and your cute boys! you are always welcome to visit. i'm glad you guys had fun too. i just found out today st. george is supposed to be getting a real children's museum! just another reason you should move here :). just think, we could swim EVERY day! all year long! and start zupas :).
Post a Comment