Thursday, June 2, 2011

Reality Check

Ethan and Jake both got home from school yesterday and their little eyes swelled with tears. They were devastated that they didn't win the road to success bike and scooter at their school. I think they only give out two in the entire school and every week you read 5 times you get your name in the drawing once. So what are the odds of winning. I am not really sure. We had a good 10 min. cry about it. And Jake was even more upset because he said a prayer that he would win. He told me EVERYONE in his school has a scooter but him. :( Maybe next year.

3 comments:

Michele said...

that is SO sad. :(

Taylor Family said...

So sad is right! your dream vacay looked amazing. I miss the mountains. They only have hills here ;)

Tanya Leigh said...

Oh man. That's a bummer. -- you might check craigslist or garage sales or DI for scooters (though you probably have). We have 3 previously owned scooters that have been fantastic!