Kellie and her two kids came and stayed with us June 14-17. They were headed up to Wenatchee WA. We had so much fun with them. Ryan and Star were inseparable. One night they tried to sleep in Ryan's bed together. It didn't last long.
We went to go visit our grandparents in Spanish Fork and Mapleton. I never remember to get my camera out but at the second house I did! So here are some pictures from Grandma and Grandpa Hales' house.

Ryan and Star
I don't know why but I just thought this view was so cute.

Here's my grandma with the great grand kids. My grandpa had to take my cousin to his piano lesson so he was in and out while we were there.
My kids love their dog Bogie. They wanted a picture with him.

My Grandma and me in our DI outfits!
Kellie and Grandma
Jake's last attempt to touch the Llama. He doesn't really like kids.
Ethan started summer scouts. He loves it. He went to Day camp and couldn't stop talking about how amazing it was. The first day of scouts Jake and Ryan were crying to me because they weren't twins with Ethan. They said, "it isn't fair, Ethan gets to do everything first!"
I bought this little inflatable pool. The boys love running and jumping in it more than just playing in it. They have had lots of fun so far.
Emily and Matthew and Max came and stayed with us the last week of June. They are moving into their apartment today. We made these little crab sandwiches. They are from the Family Fun Magazine.

Jake was really wanting me to make them. He asked me if he ate lunch at school when he was in first grade I said yes. He then told me he was super excited and wanted me to put one of these in his lunch every day. Sorry Jake you will not be having croissant sandwiches packed in your lunch daily.
This was our first of eternal pack nights. I think I will be going to these for the next 10 years.
They welcomed Ethan into cub scouts at pack night. He got branded with CUBS.
Ryan and Star
Here's my grandma with the great grand kids. My grandpa had to take my cousin to his piano lesson so he was in and out while we were there.
My Grandma and me in our DI outfits!
Emily and Matthew and Max came and stayed with us the last week of June. They are moving into their apartment today. We made these little crab sandwiches. They are from the Family Fun Magazine.
Jake was really wanting me to make them. He asked me if he ate lunch at school when he was in first grade I said yes. He then told me he was super excited and wanted me to put one of these in his lunch every day. Sorry Jake you will not be having croissant sandwiches packed in your lunch daily.
This was our first of eternal pack nights. I think I will be going to these for the next 10 years.
They welcomed Ethan into cub scouts at pack night. He got branded with CUBS.

8 comments:
I love that pic of Grandma with the kids. How fun. And, I can totally see Jake and Ryan crying over not being twins with Ethan. haha
Thanks for posting those pictures of Ryan and Star. They were so cute together!!! We are excited to see the end of this month! I also didn't know that Spencer got a motorcycle!
I'll take a crab sandwich for lunch everyday too. Just send it with Jake. Maybe I will come over and swim someday, that pool looks tempting!
LOVE the sandwiches! I need to start subscribing to Family Fun again. So fun. I think Jake has the right idea ;) I didn't realize Starla had red hair too; cute cousins.
Love the pictures - especially your kids with LaVonne. They are all just so darn cute!
You have such a beautiful Grandma! Ethan looks so cute in his cub scout uniform! The crescents look delicious. Let's go swimming!
You will be going to cubs forever with all your boys. Maybe you'll get called to be cub leader. The crab sandwiches are super cute. I remember having bologna sandwiches on crossaints for lunch. Can you get any unhealthier than that>?!
I am with you on the pack night thing. I am privileged to be called into the program and will be there/ or will be attending for a while. We have so many shared experiences seriously. Benson is obsessed with family fun and all the recipes. I am going to have to try this one. It's so cute!
Love catching up!
Post a Comment