Thursday, March 22, 2012

One month and some extra

Baby Davey turned one month! Wow. Here he is on his one month birthday. I have to say he is dream to have around. I adore him. It has been a crazy first month and he's proven to be a real champ. At his two week appointment after the pku test the nurse accidentally wrapped his right foot too tight with coban. He happened to be wearing the only pair of baby sock I own that don't fall off. So I didn't notice his foot until the next morning. He was unusually fussy that day and I kept trying to think of all the things I had eaten. Well Tuesday morning when I took the sock off his foot was all white and swollen about 4 times its normal size. So after going to the doctor everyday for a week his foot is looking much better. I am still wrapping it up but I think I will only be doing that for two more days. It is looking almost completely healed.


 After I took David's picture Ryan and Andrew wanted their picture taken too.




 This morning Ryan wanted to take pictures with my camera. I normally don't let me kids touch my camera because I have been through about 3 cameras in the last year thanks to them but I have had a change of heart and here are a few pictures that I found.



4 comments:

Michele said...

I am still so sad about David's foot! Glad it is almost better though. Love the pics! Ryan is a great photographer :)

Taylor Family said...

Poor David. I can't even imagine how frustrating that must have been for him to not be able to tell you!

rachel said...

I love real life shots and nobody can take those better than the three year old. I am glad his foot is feeling better.

Tanya Leigh said...

JanaRae, you are adorable! I love that you are bringing up five, amazing boys! -- And, that last picture of you on the phone, toting little Davey, and Andrew with that BandAid on his face -- totally my favorite picture :)