1 day ago
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Starting the blog
Hi, I am now starting my blog. I feel a little like this is an online journal that everyone can read. Hmmm. My sister Kellie has convinced me that I should start a blog and I said I would as soon as I was done with Ethan's party. So here I am staying true to my word. Ethan is my oldest son. He turned 5 yesterday. I am still in shock that I have a five year old. I sometimes don't even feel old enough to be a mom let alone have a five year old. We had a fun pirate party. There were a few kids from our ward and one from school. It was so fun to watch him interact with all his friends. I have two other boys. Yes all boys, Jake is now three and Ryan is 9 months. They grow way too fast. As usual at this time of night I am soo tired. But I have now started the blogging thing and I am guessing keeping it up will be pretty simple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ya JanaRae! Hey dd you realize you created two blogs? Well this is what it looked like!
Yeah! JanaRae, I'm glad you started a blog. Wow! 3 boys that is so cool. Your oldest is the same age as mine. How fun.
Post a Comment