This is at the park. My grandparents with Ryan. We were listening to some local band that was called Alex Bateman and the cigaretts. They were not that good.
Here's Emily with Ryan at the park. I think her hair is darling. It really makes me want to cut mine.
Here is Ethan and Grandma. Ethan bought these toys at the park with his tickets. We have already lost one. WE just have the sword. Oh well.
WE had a fun 24th of July. WE went to the parade in Mapleton and then spent the day at the park doing all the activites. We were pretty tired by the time we got home. Ethan slept in until 10:00 this morning so I know we wore him out.


1 comment:
How fun! I wish I could have been there I love the 24th of July in Utah! If your not in Utah you really don't calibrate it! Ryan is getting so big!
Post a Comment