Thursday, September 11, 2008

Jake's First Day



I joined a joy school preschool group and we just started today. We are holding it once a week for 1 1/2 hours. It is so low key. I am really happy about it. Today was Jake's first day of school. He was so excited. We have been talking about it all week. I told him I needed to take his picture before he went. He was so happy and insisted that I took a picture of his back side. Then I insisted that I take a picture of his front side. So I feel the need to post both pictures because I think they are both so funny. What a goofy kid I have.

2 comments:

Tim, Katie, and Chase said...

Jakes such a cutie. He's getting so big! I remember at our wedding when he was barely walking!

Tanya Leigh said...

He is a ham! We just started our Joy School group this past week, and I am SO excited for it! :) Enjoy!