Friday, September 19, 2008

Much to blog about

I realize I haven't blogged for a while so now I am playing catch up. Here are lots of pictures and descriptions. Enjoy!

I do a play group for my ward. Mostly because I love to play. It is every Tuesday. This week we went to Thanksgiving Point Farm country. Jake insisted on wearing this superman costume. He loves riding the horses.
Here is Ryan looking at the bunnies. It took me several tries to get a picture when he was actually looking at me. He loved the bunnies. I don't know why but I haven't every really like bunnies. I think it goes back to when I was kid and had one as a pet. He was so mean. He used to bite our dog on the cheek and hang on until Nephi (that was our dogs name, Thanks Spence) would shake him off. He was so cruel. We started calling the bunny Lemuel. Now I just think they are terrible pets.

Yesterday I found the park. Well Its not too hard to find I just stopped at it for the first time with my kids. It is across from the temple. My boys loved exploring in all the trees. There is also a huge amphitheater there. It was built during the depression. It is made all out of rocks. We had so much fun. Of course I didn't have my camera handy so these next few pictures are from my phone.
This is Ryan playing in the leaves. He got pretty dirty but I know it won't be the first time.
Here are Ethan and Jake climbing a tall pine tree. They loved doing this. I wish we had some good climbing trees in our yard. I told them they could only climb as high as they could get down from. The did pretty good and I didn't have to make and rescues.




Last but not least here is the apron I have been working on for the past three days. I just finished it yesterday and I was able to wear it last night while making dinner. I had Mark take these pictures for me. Yes my apron is reversible! I love it. I made one for my sister-in-law for her bridal shower they are so fun to sew.

6 comments:

Jannifer said...

Cute pics JanaRae!! And good job on the apron. You never cease to amaze me with your multiple abilities.

Heather said...

Cute!! I love your apron. I am trying to take up sewing. Where did you get your pattern? PS. It is more fun to play as a mom, not work and do house stuff, huh?

lehiharmers said...

i love it.
where did you get the pattern?

Taylor Family said...

I love the apron. It is so cute. I didn't know you loved to sew?!

THE BADGERS said...

My kids loved that park by the temple. We didn't even know it was there. We just stopped there to eat a picnic across the street from the temple one Friday evening and went exploring.

Noelle said...

Your kids are so cute! And I quite like the apron you made, it makes me want to cook things.