skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We have Guns!
Mark had his birthday on the 16th of this month. His parents sent him money. He told me he was going to buy a well needed pair of new jeans. I thought that was a great idea. Well Mark ended up spending all of his birthday money on Nerf guns at DI. We have a new favorite game of hide and seek with the guns. It gets pretty intense. I don't know if I will ever get tired of playing that game. We have a huge Tupperware bin of Nerf equipment. Mark says when its full he will be done buying. I thought both of these pictures were pretty cute so I had to post them.
Here is a video so you can experience what it is like hiding in my house. Although typically when we hide we also have a gun. Because I am recording I have nothing to fight back with. Enjoy. Anyone is welcome to come and play. I am sure we will be playing this every week for our Family Home Evening game for a long time. Bring your own gun and ammo.
6 comments:
Best day of my life!!!! I love the nerf guns and little naked Jake. DI is so addicting. Did I tell you my new apartment is across the street from the provo DI? It is so hard to have self control and not go everyday!
hahaha! I love your family. Your boys are the greatest. :) Thanks for the comment on my post. Life is really good and school just adds to it! I noticed that thehemingways have a blog! How can I be invited to see it?! Clue me in! :)
What a good daddy spending his birthday money on fun with the boys!
That's so Mark-ish to spend his birthday money on nerf equipment! So glad you're clinging to that childhood! It's no fun to get old and boring!
Looks fun! ....and a little dangerous to play at your house:)
What is it with boys and nerf guns?
We gave Jared's dad one for Christmas, as a gag gift and he loves it!
Post a Comment