Six weeks ago today was Mark's 30th birthday. He kept telling me he wasn't officially 30 since he was born six weeks early. Ha Ha Ha. So tonight while he was home teaching the boys and I made some brownies and frosted them. Then put the candles on. We sang happy birthday and had a mini surprise party (minus the presents) for Mark. It was fun. A nice excuse for brownies anyway. Here's the brownies.
Here's Mark lighting the candles. Ethan and Jake were so excited!
My boys! (Ryan was sleeping)
I just think they are all so cute!
We love parties!
I just think they are all so cute!
We love parties!

4 comments:
i love your cabinets in your kitchen- did you re-finish those yourself?
love it.
what a fun idea to celebrate his actual date he was born-- both of my little ones were 6 weeks early, so i better not tell them that now or they will want two parties! :)
haha.... i love this! you guys are so funny! congrats on being 30, Mark!!! :) and the boys are soooo cute!
That is cute. Mark is so great. Glad to see you are all doing great!
Wow Mark, other than being fat and bald, you don't look too bad for being 40... I mean 30...
Love your YOUNGER brother,
-Tim
Post a Comment