This morning we got a package from my mom. She just got back from a trip to S. Carolina. She bought these shirts for Ethan and Jake. They love them. They also got these Halloween activity books. Jake has already colored three pictures. Ethan is home from school today since he was sick last night. So it was a good day to stay home.
Emily cut Ethan's, Jake's and Ryan's hair yesterday. I should have gotten a picture of Ethan without the pirate bandanna. I think she did a fabulous job. Its always good to get rid of those rat tails. She even gave Ethan a cute cut. It will be a little more fun to style now. Thanks Em!
Mark and I met at BYU-Idaho. Well it was Ricks when we met. We were in the same ward and family home evening group. Mark decided he never wanted to have family home evening with out me. So we got married. We were married in the Mesa, AZ temple in Dec of 2001. Look what happened. We have four crazy boys. Ethan 7, Jake 5, Ryan 2 and Andrew 11 months. We have family home evening every monday.
4 comments:
All your boys are cute but I love that picture of Ryan he looks like he is laughing! I love it when baby's laugh it makes me laugh
So So Cute!!!! They look so handsome. Even the pirate! Never seen a pirate look so happy!
cute layout.
what fun pics of the boys!
oh the boys are so cute!!! I can't wait til you post halloween pictures :)
Post a Comment