Mark has been working really long hours for the past two weeks. He had his finals week and then a crazy work week. He told me he was going to work today (Saturday) and I thought I would plan a fun filled day for me and the boys. We started off with breakfast with Santa. Due to the snow we didn't get much further than that. I wanted to go up to Gardner Village where they let the kids make ginger bread house for free (at least that is what I read on the Internet) and then the Salt Lake Library was doing The Grinch Stole Christmas. The snow was pretty bad north of the point of the mountain. So after breakfast with Santa and an hour in the kiddy land, for Ethan and Jake, we came home.
3 days ago

1 comment:
Hey, at least your kids have SEEN Santa this year. :))
That's the cutest picture of the boys!
Post a Comment