Here are some pictures I took of Ryan in this cute cloth diaper. Lee Ann gave me this diaper when Ethan was born. She immediately told me I didn't have to use it. She just thought it was so cute on Mark. I am sure she could tell by the look on my face I had no interest in using cloth diapers. Little did I know that by the time I had my third kid cloth wouldn't be so bad. (SAVES SO MUCH MONEY!) I sewed some Velcro on this diaper like I did on my other ones. Afterwards I felt bad for doing this without checking with Mark, since it was his diaper. He looked at me like I was ridiculous to even be worried and then said, "I am never going to use it again, do what you want." Ha Ha! Well I think Ryan looks the most like Mark out of the three boys so I had to post some pictures for his grandma. I am sure it will bring back some memories.
Ryan is defiantly more adventurous than Jake ever was but not quite as daring as Ethan. It is nice to have some balance. Lately he likes to stand on this little rocking chair and rock. I keep getting worried that he is going to fall but he hasn't yet so I keep letting him do it. Oh and when I got done taking pictures of Ryan I put the camera down. Ryan immediately came over put the camera in my lap and then got on his chair to pose for more pictures. What a silly boy.

Ryan is defiantly more adventurous than Jake ever was but not quite as daring as Ethan. It is nice to have some balance. Lately he likes to stand on this little rocking chair and rock. I keep getting worried that he is going to fall but he hasn't yet so I keep letting him do it. Oh and when I got done taking pictures of Ryan I put the camera down. Ryan immediately came over put the camera in my lap and then got on his chair to pose for more pictures. What a silly boy.

6 comments:
he is SO CUTE!!!! :)
Love the leopard print!
I love the leopard print.
hey JanaRae will give me a call I would like to Kellie's address to send her something for her big day coming up. My number is 801-260-1095.
Thanks
How fun to see Ryan in that cloth diaper! Thank you for making my day! I am grateful I don't have to change those anymore!!
Lee Ann/Mom/Grandma!
You are a brave woman. I would not even know where to start with the cloth diapers. Is Mark done with school or having any luck finding a job here in AZ? Derek finished his MBA back in 2007 and it is so nice to have him done with school. Your kiddos are so cute!!! We should get together next time your in AZ!
Hey JanaRae--this is so random, but I was just commenting on Alisha Gardner's blog and saw that you commented! Small world. This is Lindsay Broadbent (Sister Turnbull from Em's mission). Fun that I found your blog though--I haven't seen your boys in so long! Cute blog!! It will be fun to keep in touch(even though we live in the same city!).
Post a Comment