On Wednesday last week it was free Zoo Day again. This time I was feeling up to going. I sent Mark to the grocery store before he went to work to get some lunch meat so I could pack lunches. Mark of course came home with tons more and decided he was coming with us. Jake went to the store with him and was asking him if he was going to come to the zoo. Mark said "no" Then Jake told him that he could look at all the animals with him and then Mark changed his mind. It was so fun to have him along!
This is what Ryan looked like with every animal he saw. He was so fun to take.
I just think this is such a cute picture of Mark and the boys. He is such a great dad.
AS we walked past the carousel Mark asked me if I was going on it. I said no. He said he didn't want to go on it. I thought we were just going to tell Jake that we were going to pass on the carousel this time. The next thing I know Mark was buying two tickets and getting on the elephant. He is such a softy.
One of my friends met me at the zoo. This is Jake and Kaden, whom he calls "K" or "K-K" I don't know where he comes up with these nick names. They had a lot of fun together too.

3 comments:
I wish we lived closer to the zoo. Someday!
It is such a nice break to have your husband take off work and hang out with you and the kid(s) during the day. Hope you are feeling a little better. I think about you lots!
My brother and his family live in Ogden, and they go to the free Zoo day every month too. Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment