Friday, June 26, 2009

Radio Disney Day

It was Radio Disney Day at the Gallivan Plaza on Tuesday. I went last year with the boys and we had a lot of fun so we decided to go again this year. I felt it was less crowded this year so that was nice. We also got there early enough to play all the games. This is a free day of fun. I love free! There were a few things to pay for such as face painting, train rides and then of course food. We packed our lunches and skipped out on the money spending activities. Here are some of the many pictures I took. Ethan and Jake were a lot of fun. They just wanted to do everything. Ryan was really good to enjoy his stroller and balloon the whole time.
We got free creamies and Ryan loved his.
They had these little mustache stickers with a picture booth set up. Ethan and Jake thought it was pretty silly.

I think this was Ethan's favorite activity. It was pretty cold. Jake stood in line and once he got close enough to feel the water he wouldn't go. Ethan went twice and I think he would have gone more if he could have.


Here is Jake doing the ring toss. After they participated in each game they got a little thing of bubbles. We now have a year supply of bubbles!


Ethan knocking down the cans. He got really into each game. He was so fun to watch.



Jake with the milk jugs.



Ethan and my cousin Jaron at the fishing pool.


Jake at the fishing pool.



Ethan posing like Mickey



Jake posing like Mickey




Ethan loves water. He ran through this thing a ton.

No comments: