Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thank You Ethan

Well Ethan is definitely one of my most destructive of the three boys so far. However he is also one of my most thoughtful. This morning I was making breakfast and I asked Ethan to go and put a dirty washcloth in the hamper in my room for me. He was taking a little longer than usual and so I assumed he was into something. This is usually the case. Not today! :) He surprised me and made my bed for me. I think he did a pretty good job too. Picture to prove it. This has just made my day!

3 comments:

Alyse and Bob said...

can you send Ethan on over to my house? such a good kid. I had a dream last night that all of the girls got together for dinner... we need to do it for real though.

Debbie Gardner said...

So sweet! What a cute room too!

Unknown said...

That is awesome! What a good boy:)