Well these pictures are a little out of order but here they go. Ethan's birthday was on July 21. He turned 6. We started the morning by opening presents. 
Jake was so excited to have Ethan open his present. We got it the week before and for an entire week Jake would say, "Ethan I didn't get you the Ben 10 watch for your birthday" which is what he really got him.
We went to Radio Disney Days at the Gallivan Plaza. Everything is pretty much free but the train ride. Since it was Ethan's birthday I decided to splurge and spend the $5 for the three boys to ride. They loved it.

Jake was so excited to have Ethan open his present. We got it the week before and for an entire week Jake would say, "Ethan I didn't get you the Ben 10 watch for your birthday" which is what he really got him.
We went to Radio Disney Days at the Gallivan Plaza. Everything is pretty much free but the train ride. Since it was Ethan's birthday I decided to splurge and spend the $5 for the three boys to ride. They loved it.

No comments:
Post a Comment