Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Just about Ready

About a week ago I finally went through all my baby stuff. I got my bassinet, car seat, swing all out and cleaned. I also got all the little baby clothes out. I had gotten a bunch of cloth diapers from a lady in my ward and I was planning on using them and when I did a count I realized I didn't quite have enough. I have spent the last week making these cute little things.

I think they are about the same size of a size one diaper. I am so excited how they turned out. I used this website for my pattern. http://goodnessgraciousdiaper.wordpress.com/2008/01/30/11/ They weren't too hard to make either. I made 11 diapers for about $30 I think. So I will be saving LOTS of money in a few weeks:) I would highly recommend cloth to anyone! Hopefully my little guy comes soon!

3 comments:

Jannifer said...

I'm so excited for you and Mark and the boys to have a new addition! (And for me, because I like being an aunt.) Also, you are welcome to check out my new place anytime.

melissa t. said...

Cute diapers! You are oh so talented at sewing.

Tanya Leigh said...

Nice work!! I'll have to give that pattern a shot. I decided to give those "Thirsties duo wraps" (covers) a try since they grow with the baby - and that's the way I like it ;) I'm just getting 2 of those & grouping them with prefolds.

It's go-time, girl! Are we ready??!!!

Bring it on. :)