What's worse are the styrofoam "beans" they put in bean bag chairs. . . my dog chewed one up not too long ago and COVERED the entire house with them. No fun
My kids tore up styrofoam which was way worse. Static electricity stuck that stuff to everything. I'm glad we moms can at least look on the bright side and be happy that our kids derived so much pleasure from our hours of work!
I think I am having de-ja-vu!!! Traegan and Brody did the EXACT same thing! The bag of packing peanuts was about 3 feet tall and close to 2 feet round. They were EVERYWHERE. The hard part with cleaning them up is that they stick to everything from static so it's a challenge to get them picked up and put back where they belong. I hope you laughed when all was said and done. ;)
Mark and I met at BYU-Idaho. Well it was Ricks when we met. We were in the same ward and family home evening group. Mark decided he never wanted to have family home evening with out me. So we got married. We were married in the Mesa, AZ temple in Dec of 2001. Look what happened. We have four crazy boys. Ethan 7, Jake 5, Ryan 2 and Andrew 11 months. We have family home evening every monday.
7 comments:
Those are some cute pictures! I am sure it wasn't fun to clean up!
What's worse are the styrofoam "beans" they put in bean bag chairs. . . my dog chewed one up not too long ago and COVERED the entire house with them. No fun
My kids tore up styrofoam which was way worse. Static electricity stuck that stuff to everything. I'm glad we moms can at least look on the bright side and be happy that our kids derived so much pleasure from our hours of work!
Yes, my kids have done this too. Not fun to clean up. I promptly hide them now, whenever we get something with them in it.
That looks like a memory you will have for a very long time. . . every time you see a piece of one throughout the year :)
I think I am having de-ja-vu!!! Traegan and Brody did the EXACT same thing! The bag of packing peanuts was about 3 feet tall and close to 2 feet round. They were EVERYWHERE. The hard part with cleaning them up is that they stick to everything from static so it's a challenge to get them picked up and put back where they belong. I hope you laughed when all was said and done. ;)
Post a Comment