Thursday, February 25, 2010

Who's Who?

I have pictures of all my kids at 6 months wearing this same outfit my mom gave me. I think its so fun to compare how alike they look. See if you can tell who is who!










5 comments:

Michele said...

adorable! i know the order... but i don't wanna ruin it for everyone. you've got such cute kids!

emily said...

I'm going to guess...
Ryan, Jake, Ethan, Andrew. Is that right? Jake definitely has the most distinctive features. They are all so cute. What a fun idea.

Taylor Family said...

I could pretend I knew, but instead I'll just say they all look super cute!

Lee Ann said...

Those pictures are beyond darling! I certainly hope I know which is which - Ryan, Jake, Ethan and Andrew! Don't I have the cutest grandsons ever?

Vanessa said...

Hello Hemingways! Just found your blog, thought I'd stop by, visit and say hello. I can't believe you are a family of 6. Poor JanaRae, eveloped in a sea of testosterone. :) I'm sure you wouldn't have it any other way though, cute, cute boys! btw, if you want me to add you on to my VIP list blog, send me a message on FB with your email and I will grant access. ha!