Friday, March 26, 2010

Jake's birthday Part 2

We had a busy day on Wednesday! And I think that Jake had a good time. When he woke up we let him open his presents.
This is one of my favorite pictures. He just opened up his penguin costume and Mark is holding it up so he can have the full view. This picture says 1000 words! (I am glad that I stayed up late making it all last week it was worth it.

Here's Jake in his new costume, arms out


arms down



and sliding like a penguin




We went to Kangaroo Zoo during the day with his friend Bryce





Ryan climbing the highest slide at kangaroo zoo!





Jake with the real live Chuck E. Cheese!








Jake blowing out his candles. I love this picture as well since Mark is covering Ryan's mouth so Jake can actually blow the candles out himself.






Here is the cake that Mark put together. Decorating cakes with Mark is my favorite thing. I love Birthdays!


5 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Great cake and costumes! I just posted about Lyssie's second day potty training, it was like Ryan's. I'm going to stick it out another couple days, then back to diapers if there's no change. If I learn something that helps change this behavior, I'll let you know!

Lee Ann said...

The costume and the cake are both amazing! It looks like Jake had a great day. I hope he likes the penguin movie we sent!

Michele said...

I just love that 2nd picture of Jake when he is seeing the whole costume- it's adorable! Great job on the sewing, it looks awesome! Love the cake too. Looks like a very fun day. Now I understand why Jake was telling me he met the real Chuck E. Cheese on the phone today.

Alyse and Bob said...

All I want to say is can I be in your family for my next birthday? I want a a cake and costume... You two are such great parents. Maybe after I get a sewing matching, you can give me some lessons. I am almost done with the invites, there were so many designs on the cartridge I just did a few of each.

Anonymous said...

Love that costume! What a lucky little boy! Happy Birthday Jake!