For Easter every year I make our traditional bunny cake. Here is Spencer and Ryan with the cake. In years past I have done a white cake and used a cake decorating tip to make it look like a bunny but this year I tried something new. I did a ganache. It was a lot less time consuming and pretty good.



5 comments:
i have to say, i love the fact that you are going to make a pencil skirt to match all those ties- adorable! and i love the apron too. the bowling sounds very fun. and your cake looks awesome! thanks again for having us over yesterday. we always have a great time with you guys!
-Michele
The cake looked great. I may have to start a fun outing with the kids tradition to. Good work!
so impressed with with the ganache bunny! wow! a bunny cake is a fun tradition. love your blog and reading about you and your cute boys.
we're on week two of cloth diapers and its going pretty good! i'd love to hear all your secrets :)
Holy Cow! Spencer is SO grown up! He totally looks like a Carlson but I never would have recognized him otheriwse! Makes me feel so OLD. but ♥ the cake and your adorable apron!
that seriously looks amazing! yum! and i love the ties you made! could a beginner( ie:myself) learn to do that. i think it would be fun for father's day! let me know if you think you have time to teach me that.:)
Post a Comment