We had our relief society activity last week. It was a bazaar. For those of you who don't know what a bazaar is (which I didn't) it was where the relief society sisters got together and cooked meat pie (basically a pot pie) and jello and then sold all their hand made things. Anything from pillow cases to sock monkeys and quilts. We were asked to display something we made that could have been sold and come in casual attire with an apron. I was getting tired of my old apron so I just sewed myself a new one. LOVE IT! I just bought a book called A is for Apron. It has 25 apron patterns in it. I really want to sew more but I have a list of things that I need to be sewing so another apron will just have to wait.
And if you are wondering what I displayed here it is. I have been making ties lately. I wanted all my boys to have matching ties including Mark and then I am going to make myself a matching pencil skirt. How fun. So here are the first two ties I have made. I these ones fit Andrew and Ryan. They are pretty easy to make and I think they look so cute on.
And if you are wondering what I displayed here it is. I have been making ties lately. I wanted all my boys to have matching ties including Mark and then I am going to make myself a matching pencil skirt. How fun. So here are the first two ties I have made. I these ones fit Andrew and Ryan. They are pretty easy to make and I think they look so cute on.

1 comment:
I need to get in the loop on how to make ties! They weren't as pricey when we didn't have to buy four for them to match! Did you find out how to online somewhere?
Post a Comment