I can't believe I have a 7 yr. old. WOW! Ethan was so fun on his birthday. We decorated his door. He woke up at 5:00AM so excited about it.
I let my kids chose a big present from mom and dad or a party with their friends. Ethan chose friends. He had a lot of fun. We just did a simple water party in the back yard. We started out with getting marbles from the bottom of our kiddie pool with their toes and putting them on floating paper plates.
Then we had a water balloon toss and a water balloon fight.
Next we played a family favorite game, you put paper bags on your head like a hat and try and hit everyone else's hat off with a newspaper stick. They had a lot of fun playing this game. We did it three times.
We did cake, ice cream and presents.

After the party we had dinner. Ethan had requested chicken and rice. So I grilled some chicken and then made some rice-a-roni. As we started eating Ethan asked where the rice was. When we pointed to it on his plate he said, "no mom, I wanted white rice" Who knew? I felt bad that I didn't get his birthday dinner exactly how he wanted it.
After dinner we did fireworks. You can legally do fireworks 3 days before and after the 4 and the 24 of July. We try to do them every year on Ethan's birthday.




2 comments:
Happy Birthday Ethan! He was so excited for his birthday, the weekend we babysat. His party and cake looked great! You guys are awesome parents.
wow, cool cake! sounds like a fun party. we love ethan too :).
Post a Comment