When I went to AZ in March I bought some (that is an understatement) fabric. One was specifically for a dust ruffle for my crib. I just barely got around to making it. I had a really neglectful morning :) I put Andrew down for his nap and let the boys watch movies while I sewed. I am really happy with it. And since I think a picture of just the dust ruffle would be boring I had to take one with Andrew. He really livens up the picture don't you think?


3 comments:
I wish I could sew a dust ruffle in one morning. I think it may have occupied my whole day! It does look great, and so does Andrew
You did a great job. There are so many sewing projects I need to start and finish
Darling dust ruffle! Way to go!
Becky :)
Post a Comment