Thursday, August 12, 2010

Saturday fun

Saturday morning I got up and ran. (only 1 1/2 weeks until the marathon YEAH!) Then we did a little weeding in the yard. I really wanted to do something fun with the kids. After lunch I decided we would head to a park to fly our kite. We first stopped by my aunt Shauna's home so Mark could help with the sprinklers. We visited for a while. Shauna had a garage sale that morning and was worn out. She asked us if we wanted to go bowling. Apparently last week was national bowling week. She had printed off a bunch of coupons so we could bowl for free. LOVE IT! We just had to pay for our shoes, except Mark, he has his own :) We offered to take Jaron my cousin with us. My boys LOVE Jaron. They are always asking to play with him. So here are some pictures of the crewMark and Ryan
I loved watching my boys watch their ball.



Jake did this pose almost every time he bowled.




Ryan with his pink ball ( I think I should have bowled with that thing, my hip was hurting from running and I was horrible that day, Ryan beat me)



Jaron

4 comments:

Anderson Family said...

How fun! I love bowling! Looks like you all had a fun time! JanaRae thanks again for all the help and advice with Star's Sickness. I am sorry you have had to have so many too! Love you lots
Kellie

Taylor Family said...

I loved my bowling class at Ricks. Unfotunately, I've forgotten everything and stink at real bowling. Don't mess with me on the Wii though :)! Glad you had fun.

Heather said...

That is so cute. It totally made me laugh that Mark has his own shoes. We all used to go bowling back in the old college days. Good times.=)

Hemingway Family said...

I love that Ryan loves pink :) And I love Jake's pose as he is watching his ball! So awesome!

Becky :)