Ok well I know its been a long time since I lasted posted and I am crazy busy. I don't really know why everything has to happen the last 3 months of the year.
Mark had his birthday it was lots of fun. He ordered an enormous carrot cake from SYSCO. Our home teacher is SYSCO salesman.
My neighbors keep giving me their produce from their garden. Not that I am complaining but it just means a lot of work. I have frozen 3 dozen ears of corn, made raspberry jam, blanched and frozen 2 gallons of broccoli and this week I am doing spaghetti sauce and grape juice.
I am also in the middle of sewing Halloween costumes. WE are going to Disneyland next week and the kids can wear their costumes on Friday. So they all have to be done by then.
Sorry no pictures but that is about all the time I have for an update.
1 day ago

5 comments:
I can't WAIT to see their costumes!
How fun for your family, I love vacations! I can't wait to hear all about Disneyland! Have a great time.
Wow, you have been busy! I'd love some gardening neighbors. Enjoy Disney!
I am so jealous, I want neighbors like that!
Yay, Disneyland!! I have to tell ya we are expecting another boy. What can I say you guys inspire us! Four boys will be fun though!Happy sewing! I am impressed!
Post a Comment