Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Here are some pictures of my boys in their Halloween costumes. My parents went to their annual Endo club and this year my mom wanted to take pictures of her grand kids to show off so I took these pictures last week. I love this picture of all the boys I feel like it really shows their personalities.
Ethan -- the black ninja
Jake-- the red ninja


Ryan -- the happy skeleton (that's what he calls it)




Andrew-- the candy corn


And just two days ago Jake said he wanted to be a vampire for Halloween. We had this costume from a previous year and so I just had to find some teeth and at Jake's request he wanted his hair black (we have a vampire wig but he insisted on the spray) So this picture was taken just before we left for his school party. So funny to see Jake without red hair.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your boys are too cute! Did you make the costumes?

Taylor Family said...

Don't tell me you made those cute costumes?! My poor kids get to sift through the costumes I got on the after season sales and decide from there. I know, I'm such a boring Halloween mom :)

Anderson Family said...

Your right Jake looks so different with Black hair but that's why I love Halloween you can dress up and look totally not like yourself! Love it!~

Mark and JanaRae said...

yes, I sewed the costumes. Jake and Andrew were wearing costumes that I had made for Ethan previous years. I made Ethan's and Ryan's this year. I love sewing costumes. Its my favorite thing to sew each year:)

Laurie said...

I love the candy corn! Could he get any cuter? and the black hair made me do a double take! They are getting so big!!!

Hemingway Family said...

Your boys are darling & looks like they had a great Halloween!

Hemingway Family said...

ps...this is Becky (signed in under the Hemingway family...just realized it didn't say it was from us) :) I also commented about your purse :)