So I had the most fabulous birthday (minus the fact that Ryan was sick so my big party got cancelled)
My mom and sister Emily came and got me on Wednesday before my birthday. It was a fabulous surprise.
We went to Shauna's (my aunt's home -- she has an in home salon) and Emily cut and colored me. LOVE IT
After lunch we went to fashion place mall and shopped until we dropped. We started out at Nordstroms. I got the most fabulous pair of jeans I have ever worn in my life. They are as comfy as p.j.'s and ever so stylish. Then we went down stairs I got some dang cute Uggs for this winter weather. Then we went looking for the perfect top. Found it in Banana Republic. It is such a cute sweater. I love it. (I actually wore the whole outfit in AZ when we got family pictures, hopefully we'll be getting those back soon)
I have to mention that Mark worked until 8 the night before and then worked from home that day so I could go. He is such a great guy.
My birthday was on Sunday. We were going to have everyone over for cake and games but then Ryan got sick on Saturday so it was cancelled. We had Mark's parents and his Sister Janni and husband Danny (the only ones who were still going to come regardless of Ryan) over for dinner and then we had cake. It was so fun. Thanks for all who remembered me. Turning 30 is great.

8 comments:
Looks like you had a fun day! Hey I threw away the snow globs too. Well I had Erik take out the little Minnie and Piglet figure first and threw everything else away so we could make them again next year.
I can't wait to see the picture of you in your new outfit! I love a good shopping spree :)
It was a fun birthday party and we didn't get sick! (from Ryan)
Don't worry JanaRae, birthdays are my favorite thing in the world! Sick children won't stop us from coming and celebrating! And happy side note, we didn't get sick from Ryan, so it was all worth it!
I'm excited to see your family pictures! I love that you were spoiled on your birthday! You deserve it.
I love the hair. Sounds like it was the perfect day.
Happy 30th! It's great, isn't it?? :)
You look fantabula-gorgeous!
Love your haircute-looks fab!
Post a Comment