Did I mention that I brought back a bazillion boxes of citrus from AZ. I have had fun trying new things. Here is this mornings.
Fresh Orange Muffins
1 orange
1/2 C O.J.
1 egg
1/2 C butter
1 3/4 C flour
3/4 C sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
preheat oven 400 degrees and line your muffin pan with muffin cups or grease well
cut orange into quarters, leave the peel on, put into blender with orange juice and blend until pureed.
add egg and butter to orange mixture.
combine dry ingredients together in a separate bowl. Add all at once to orange mixture.
stir to combine.
fill muffin cups about 3/4 full.
bake in preheated over for 20 min.
I topped mine off with a little orange glaze consisting of powdered sugar, orange juice and vanilla. My family enjoyed them. Hope you do too.
1 day ago

3 comments:
ooo that sounds so yummy we will have to try these when our oven starts to work again! Thanks for posting the recipe!
These sound so good. I am definitely going to be making these. Do they count as one of my 3 meals I have to cook each week? haha.
Hey I made these and they were a huge hit. Thanks for the recipe. I am glad you said to glaze them because that made them amazing!
Post a Comment