Monday, January 2, 2012

Ethan's Song

So this morning while Mark and I were cleaning out Ethan and Jake's room Ethan wrote a song on the guitar. We recorded him singing it. Here it is.



Here's a picture of his lyrics and chords. So far he has learned A and D

And if you can't read them they say

How come I have come here
How come I have come here
How did I get here.
I'm all a----lone!
I'm just going alone.
I don't know. I am wet
I am going home
I am going home
Maybe I'm not alone I think wolf in my house wow there is I'm not alone.

3 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Way to go Ethan! I'm so glad you got a new camera and are back in business. Happy New Year

Michele said...

Thank you for posting the lyrics. It makes the song even better! Yeah for Ethan! And I was wondering why their beds were in your sewing room. Are you painting or just cleaning?

Andrea said...

This made me so happy. Good work Eth.