Monday, January 16, 2012

one of our favorite places

Like everyone else in Utah we bought the pass of all passes and since we live so close to the Lehi Trafalga I try to go there often. We went over Christmas break with everyone else in Utah County. It was a total mad house. We didn't stay long. So the first week back in school we went after school one day. Much Better! Everything outside is closed but the kids still had fun with the inside stuff and since I have a camera now I had to take pictures :)


This is the frog hopper ride. Jake has always been a little scared to go on it. This was his first time. Since there was no line he rode it over and over. I couldn't even keep count.



 Ryan tried rock climbing for the first time. I wish the worker was a little more excited to be there. He barely paid any attention to Ryan who could have used a little more help.



 Here's Jake again.



This is about as high as Ryan would go and then he would just hang there until the worker would pull him down. 



I couldn't help but put this pictures of Andrew up. Its at the doctor's office not really one of our favorite places. The kids were bored and I forgot to bring the hot wheels so we looked in my purse to see if I had anything fun. Ryan decided the camera was fun and he took this picture. The rest of the time I recoded them dancing and then they would watch it. It helped the time pass a little more quickly.

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

Too Fun! I love the room makeover, good work. I'm glad to know that my kids aren't the only ones making holes int he walls.