Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bike time

My mom bought Andrew this bike for his birthday last August. He was a little timid and so Ryan took right over. I don't think my mom has ever seen my kids ride the bike. Just recently Andrew has been wanting to ride. My only complaint about the bike is the seat has to be adjusted with a wrench so its kids of a pain to keep moving it up and down for Ryan and Andrew. Other than that, we LOVE the strider bike. I think we are actually ready to get Ryan a little two wheeler.


Here is Andrew



Here is Ryan

3 comments:

Michele said...

i love when andrew goes on the ramp. super cute!

Anderson Family said...

I loved watching Andrew and then supper fast Ryan those were cute video's loved it!

Taylor Family said...

I love watching kids ride bikes. It really is pure joy :)