
Kids on the move had their annual swim party. We are alumni of KOTM so we were invited. It is so fun. We go every year. We swim at Scera pool and then afterwards they have carnival games and hot dogs. Ethan and Jake got their faces painted like incredible hulk. They were so excited. I just figured out how to get images off my phone onto my computer so I am pretty proud of myself. I am feeling really computer savvy. I forgot to take my camera as usual and so this picture is taken with my phone.

3 comments:
I've never gone to any of the Kids on the Move swim parties, I always forget about them. We'll definately have to go next year, that sounds fun.
Looks like your boys had a good time. You inspired me to figure out how to put my phone pictures on the blog too. Thanks! Because of you, I now figured out how, and found tons of pictures I had forgotten about.
Too cute! I've never heard of the group but it sure sounds like fun!
Post a Comment